Hi, Let’s say:
- I’m connecting my dynamixels with u2d2 to my laptop pc on my robot,
- I have an emergency stop button connected to my micro controller,
- I have a relay on the power line to the motors that is controlled by my micro controller.
And I cut the motor power when emergency stop button is pressed.
After estop button is released and power came back to motors:
- Do I need to unplug u2d2 from pc and replug back?
- Or just reset the tty connection in pc?
- Or does it just function well when the power comes back?
I’ll also stop sending commands from pc when estop is pressed. But I want to be sure that the system is safe.